Highlights, reminders, and changes for the upcoming season:
- New Website: If you’ve played with us before, you probably noticed our shiny new website! We hope this platform gives our Association the tools needed to keep members informed and involved. Check out this post for a few highlights, like the improved Player Finder!
- The Men's Masters 40+ League is new to the 2016 season! Players will sign up as individuals and teams will be drafted. To be eligible for this league you must be at least 40 years old or turn 40 during the 2016 calendar year. Only ASA certified bats will be allowed in this league. The home run rule will be two (2) and progressive.
- Also new this year: a mixed Coed Rec/D Sunday night league (14 games, $490 team fee). Take advantage of this new league and have fun playing Sunday evenings!
- Returning teams should check our Team Classifications page before registering to see where returning teams from across the state have been placed for the upcoming season. If your team is not listed, you can remain at the same classification level you played last season or move up a league for more games and competition.
- Men’s and Coed teams should reference the 2016 Restricted List when forming their teams to make sure they have a legal roster.
We are excited for the upcoming season and hope you join us for all the softball fun! Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date on all things Anchorage Sports. Welcome, both new and returning teams, and thanks for playing with Anchorage Sports!