Fall Softball Player Registration is Open!
Fall Session (C League and below only)
Team Registration Opens: July 26
Deadline: August 14
Play Begins: Coed - August 22; Men's - August 28
Days of Play: Coed - M/W/F; Men's - T/TH
12 Games, all on Turf!
24 Team Capacity
Player Registration will be available to teams that have registered and paid.
Team Fee: $375
Player Fee: $35
The Registration "" is not currently available.
Our fall softball league is a fast and furious 7-8 weeks of play. Coed teams play M/W/F and should expect to play 2-3 times per week; Men's teams play T/Th and should expect to play 2 times per week.
Teams may pick up their team bags any time after August 15. Team bags include balls, line up sheets, and a scorebook.
1. We can accept a total of 24 teams for the fall ball season between the men’s and coed divisions. The first 24 teams registered and paid will be admitted in the league. That could be an even 12 and 12 or an uneven 18 and 6 between the two leagues. First 24 are in.
2. For the 2018 Fall Ball Season, only teams playing at C and below may participate in the league. Teams will be classified by their player’s 2018 team classifications with the following exceptions; Men’s teams will be allowed two players from above their classification on their roster without changing their classification, Coed teams will be allowed four players from above their classification on their roster without changing their classification.
3. Game time is forfeit time; however, a five minute grace period may be given to a team without enough players to start the game. Providing the other team agrees. The 5 minutes will be subtracted from the game time.
4. Home team is the last number listed on the game schedule.
5. Home team will provide the official score keeper.
6. In all coed games, the home team will provide two new game balls (one 11” and one 12”). In all men’s games the home team will provide one new game ball. (12” 52/300))
7. All games will be limited to 7 innings or 50 minutes, unless a tie score has resulted. If the score is tied after regulation the international tie breaker will be used for one inning. If the score is still tied after the one inning the game will end in a tie.
8. A mat will be used for the strike zone. If the pitched ball lands on the mat it will be called a strike.
9. Teams will be allowed two home runs during each game. If a ball is hit over the fence out of play it is the responsibility of the team who hit the ball to supply the umpire with a replacement ball.
10. Teams will only be allowed to score 5 runs per inning, with the exception of the last inning which will not have a limit on runs scored.
11. Teams will be allowed two courtesy runners per inning.
12. If, going into the last inning, the home team is down by 10 or more runs the flip/flop rule may be used. This rule allows for the home team to bat in the top half of the inning to see if they can score enough runs to continue the game. If they are successful the visiting team would then take the last at bats.
13. The commitment line and safety plate will be used for all games played. If a base runner touches the regular home plate he or she will be called out.
14. You must start and finish each game with a minimum of 8 players. Teams may pick-up three players from other teams if they do not have enough to play.
15. No alcoholic beverages will be permitted on the playing field or in the bench area.
16. Metal cleats, shelled nuts, pets, and glass bottles are all prohibited in the Cartee Complex.
17. Teams from different levels will play each other in the Fall Ball League. With 5 runs allowed per inning, there will not be any run-spotting.
Tag(s): Home Softball Council Coed Slowpitch Eddies Coed B Alaska Treeline Bone Brutality Klebs Hillside Poly Squad NW Auto Parts Time Out Lounge El Rodeo WETSU Coed C - Div A Alaska Avengers All Naturals Broken Tooth Drinkers Kassie & Norm Not Your Baseic Pitches One Hit Wonders Special K's 2 Coed C - Div B AkSports.com Buzzworthy Killer Bees Cubs Painting Dolla Signs LNW Logistics Pioneer Dog Salmon RHF Special K's RAGE Total Truck Guardian Security TNT Sports Coed D - Div A AkSports.com AK's Finest BDO USA Dingers and Stingers Got the Runs Moose's Tooth Pits Northern Lights Barber Shop Team K&W Hacienda Brew Balls Moose's Tooth NV Dingers Shades of Competition Surgical Strikes The Bush Company Woodcheckers Coed D - Div B The Bald Gee-gles Ball Busters Blazers Centerline Swingers Food Services of America Garcia's Soft Balls, Hard Bats Tebow Financial The Dragons Texas Roadhouse The MasterBatters Coffman Engineers Grass Stains Green Connection Master Batters Not So Athletics Brew Crew Racks & Sacks Saved by the Balls Son's of Pitches Swingers Black Tie Ballerz Coed D - Div C Dirty Digglers Bombers One Hit Wonders Bataholics Pitches Please Mix Plate Coed Rec - Div A Blood Bank Jackson's Pitches Midnight Sun Brewing Co. Hit It and Quit It Basic Pitches Coed Rec - Div B Alcoballics Bodega Cats Fowl Play GCI Rascals It's All About That Base Monster Wash TOTE-al Domination Morris Auto Detail Coed Rec - Div C AkSports.com Altman, Rogers Dewey's Marine Doyon Drilling Jager Bombers Microcom Benchwarmers LNW Transport Coed Faith 10 Plagues Anchor Park UMC Central Lutheran Clear Water 1 Bushwhackers Cornerstone Blue Cornerstone Purple Cornerstone Red Crossing Too People of Hope Pants on the Mound Alaska Central Express As Bad News Beers Homesteaders G&S Men's Slowpitch CMC Construction SHO NUFF Men's C - Div A AK Pressure Wash Poly907 Casacuna Daycare Summit ESP Tudor Bingo WETSU Men's C - Div B AkSports Arctic Glass Ballz Deep Darwin's Theory Dusty Gunz FBombs Momma's Boys Vito's Auto Sales Men's D AK Bully Rescue AK Menoms Brand X Bunts & Pitches Flattop Barbershop Food Services of America Heart Skulls Pitches Be Crazy Polar Bar Sharks Men's E Lutheran Church of Hope Phighting Kurds PND Wolfpack Ramrod Water Hammers Men's 50+ Glacier Kings Long Branch Statewide Door & Glass Vito's Auto/GUIDO's BroForce JJ's Sports Lounge Kings Kanady Chiropractic Ol' Dirty Batters ARSC/907Mash Rural Energy Who Knows Alaska Kings JSF Post Gamers Rural Energy Shannon & Wilson Sullivan's Longbones That Wing Place The Crossing The Flatliners BHGE Clear Water 2 St. John Young Kings GMG Yank-Deez